- How do you say this in Japanese? 程序员
- Please show me example sentences with 程.
- 程がある 程を過ごす 程のことはない 真偽のほど does this sound natural?
- Can i say : “Okayy fair enough” ? Or it’s an unnatural combination ?
- What does ''you rock'' mean? https://youtu.be/DgCkhcs4bwE
- What does ''I screwed up'' mean? https://youtu.be/DgCkhcs4bwE?t=117
- Which one is right? Which one is more natural? Is it ok to use the first one? Would you mind if ...
- happy birthday to my dear family! may today be filled with joy ＆ laughter, and may all the blessi...
- Is being too polite online rude?
- Please tell me the difference between "supposed to" and "should".
- Does this sentence sound natural? Is it right? What does it mean? The country is everyone's who...
- Wich one is correct? 😊 1) "Tired of all those dull and ALIKE-LOOKING websites? or 2) Tired of al...
- The pronunciation in this video seems to be American, I think. However, it isn't British. But I...