Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 맛이 이상한거 같아. Eww, it tastes weired, so I threw it out.
- Are the terms “back in the day” and “back then” synonymous?
- Can you say someone is on fire if he’s insulting everyone?
- Does this sound natural? "I decided not to use Japanese, my mother tongue, on the Internet to im...
- Is this conversation natural? A: How do you practice English? B: I talk to my pen pal on WhatsAp...
- he hardly can breathe Or he can hardly breathe
- I would appreciate if you could check and correct my entry for today🙇♀️ "Last night I made a ph...
- 1. Is there A milk in the fridge? 2. Is there milk in the fridge? Is “A” necessary before “milk”?
- ummm...translation of game is so difficult and tough.... My brain is about to self-explode.........
- Which do you prefer to say? 1. I forgot the preposition ‘to’ and didn’t even notice. 2. I forgo...