Read more comments
- What difference between ”on top of that” and ”what is more”? And How can I use those phrases? ...
- Could you please tell me what is the difference between 'broad agreement' and 'broad consensus'? ...
- What is the difference between replace and substitution? In Chinese both of them mean 替换.
- Four of his six cars are blue. Does this sentence sound natural?
- What does "Don't need to break the old internet" mean?
- Business as usual. Does this sound natural? Is this a common phrase?
- being insulted có phải là mệnh đề không?
- Simple as that. Is this a common phrase?
- “Can I ____ the card for this card please?” In this sentence above, which should I use “swap”, ...
- Hi :) I’m watching American drama online and heard the phrase ”I beg your pardon” many times. ...
- What does bump me up mean here
- Put the correct answer in the space: ( backward/ backup/ backwash/ backfire ) 1- Everything wil...
- “A chip off the old block”. Is this idiom common and natural?