Read more comments
- are these both correct? do they mean different things? まだ空港に到着してない and 空港にまだ到着してない？
- まだ 学校 へ 行く に は 早い です why に after 行く, shouldn't it be の?
- What does She had impeccable taste in clothes. mean?
- What does "the first such...." "On the one hand..." mean?
- What does loyal mean?
- What does are we allowed to park here? mean?
- What does this mean " Patterns" mean?
- What does I’ll share my life with you. But, not my doughnuts. mean?
- What does Tour mean?
- What does "tally up" mean?
- What does “Could u see to me ur photo more?” mean?
- What does "What's the matter with you?" he faltered. mean?