Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I dont know what you said. does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between why dont you 〜? and how about 〜？ ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 大变活人，I dont know how to describe this ,it's a kind of perfor...
- Which one is more natural? 1,What do you even say 2, what do you even say that for
- which one is correct i feel pity for u or i pity you
- Hi, does this sound natural? Every year the unique restaurant hosts a giveaway where 5 lucky ...
- S1. I was with him here for my work. S2. I was with him here. S3. I was with him for the pr...
- Does that sounds natural? "Sorry for flaking out on you tonight"
- "I took a nap before my third class. It gave me my second wind." Hello! Do you think the sente...
- I can't stand spiders (does this sound natural?)
- What’s more common to say: Something is near me . Or . Something is close to me . ( near and clo...
- Nobody was going to learn how it works/worked. Which one must be used in this sentence works or w...
- "they don't need you, they are just pretend to." is this correct?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What does "lukewarm takes" mean? I understand "hot takes" but the former one is still unclear to ...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?