Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which one is the correct option?
- What does “Let me make u run for your life” mean?
- What are the typical mistakes non-native speakers tend to make?
- with whom are you living with? I m living with my mom and siblings. is it correct answer of thi...
- S1. The tail of the animal is long. S2. The animal is long in the tail. Are both sentences S1 an...
- *he drained out of blood and died. (does this sound natural?)
- Is it effective to use a wordlist to learn vocabulary? Is it better to learn vocabulary from mov...
- what did the first person said https://youtu.be/7LnBvuzjpr4
- 1) "I didn't know" 2) "I was'nt know" Is there a difference between the two sentences above? Or...
- I couldn't eat another bite = I can't eat another bite?
- "Sollte ich Zeit haben, komme ich heute. = Falls ich Zeit habe, komme ich heute."? Danke im Voraus!
- ‘Um wieviel Uhr?’ oder ‘Um wie viel Uhr?’
- when a teacher says "guten morgen" what should i reply her/him with ?
- Ich habe ihr alles erzählt anstatt meine Gefühle zu "verbergen" - oder "verstecken"? Oder beide k...
- Wo kann 'meiner Meinung nach' in einem Satz gehen?