Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Could I say “he is handsome with a capital H” for the sake of emphasising one's handsomeness？
- what is working capital?
- What does "capital" in 277 mean?
- I like apples. It’s delicious. Or They’re delicious. ?
- Is the phrase "job choosing" natural?
- Can I start a sentence with "But", "And", or "So"? My English teacher said that it is inappropria...
- As I was reading a novel I came across the sentence below. Doing research for the stories that...
- Is this grammatically and semantically right? Thank you! :) The lack of power balance and fem...
- Can you explain this sentence more? "planning for the future" what does it mean? Sentence: "It's...
- how many meanings does prior have?
- Please be strict with the corrections :) What can I do to make my sentences better? 1) It has be...
- Is that right that the word "Eggs" sounds like "X"?
- The sunlight is too dazzling. I have to squint my eyes to see things clearly. Is it correct?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...