Read more comments
- I don't understand "For the third times in less than a year". This means around 3 years?
- "Two times in a row OR in arrow" ? does this sound natural?
- How many times have that happened to you?
- Here is a subtitle format I want to make. Here is a subtitle format I want to create. Make or...
- Hi I have a burning question. What's the difference between using phrasal verbs and just simple ...
- I often treat myself to a snack, but to be honest, I don’t want to. Does this sound natural?
- I wanna say “when I see other people laugh, I also laugh” How can I say it naturally?
- Question about English (US) Please correct my journal 🐼 I have been listening to NBC Nightl...
- Do you say "Is that for me?" instead of "Are you asking me?"
- “freak out” Is this expression not appropriate for a formal conversation?
- 1. I had a cut before I knew it 2. I had a cut without knowing it 3. I had a cut without noticing...
- We'll be more free at the virus. We'll be more free from the virus. Are both correct and the sam...
- "Nine out of ten adults live a mentally healthy life. The one who doesn't experienced childhood t...