24 Dec 2017
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- my concentration is so bad does it sound natural?
- Can I say both "whatever" and "anything"? Does it sound natural? - What do you want to eat? - Wh...
- What do 'going at it' and 'feisty' mean here (from a TV show; Seinfeld)? Announcer: Well, we'r...
- having to convince people to buy something probably which they don't need and they can't afford, ...
- Which one sounds natural? A:."Who's that? B: "(It's john/He's john)
- He is engulfed by furious does it sound natural? or can you replace it with another term?
- I know this has nothing to with languages but please answer me.. today one of my “good” friends w...
- what does gain means? How can I make a sentence with that? and when can I use it?
- Can someone teach me English please?
- in the phrase “pros and cons"，what is ”pros” short for？ and what is ”cons” short for？ Thank you
- Park Bong Pal - I'm watching a show and the girl laughed and said that it's good that his name is...
- people always say "kiyo" it means cute right? how do u write it in Korean, cause when I search it...
- 파이팅 or 화이팅? (Fighting)
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?