Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "Do it like you MEAN IT" mean? Does it mean do it with showing you really want to do it?
- the number of farmland the amount of farmland どっちが正しいですか？
- I know you usually use '' You should take a medicine twice a day.'' But, does this sentence make ...
- In my house is not cold. Is this expression correct?
- Hello, does "i am (not) up for it" have the same as" I (don’t) feel like it "? Can i use them i...
- Which is more natural in American English? (a) My parents' house is located in a very rural area...
- I collect pictures of Harry Styles. I immediately hit the save button every time I see pictures o...
- correct me it’s speaking test so i have to tell prof 👨🏫
- Is the word ferrari and money rhyme?
- I would like to know that if Archie is a cool English male name or not. If not, could you explai...