24 Dec 2017
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I hear "y'all" is used mainly in the south parts of the US. But some of my friends from Californ...
- What does “push a baggage rack” mean in this context?
- Does this sound natural in English? If you know a website that you like and you would like me ...
- You are doing it right. You are doing it the right way. You are doing the right thing. Are the...
- How would you say you’re definitely sure about something in an advanced way? In a TV show, I ...
- class is begin. 이 표현은 자연스러운가요?
- ''Do you provide a taxi for going home at 1am?'' Does this sound natural? What would be corre...
- Which one sounds more natural? Tofu is made of soybeans. Tofu is made from soybeans.
- in a swimming race, what does second leg mean? ~ took the lead on the second leg.
- Would it be unusual if a girl over 18 will not be able to drive a car? (I mean, in America 🙂) ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?