Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does this sound natural? -- I may be wrong, so ask others as well. -- Thanks~
- What does “Mann I gotta clock in back for work 😭😭” mean?
- I wait on customers who come to eat. Is this a good description for a waiter/waitress?
- Could you please take a picture of/for us? Should I use “of” or “for”? Situation: asking a stra...
- I found in a textbook but never really heard it: that pearl necklace is very becoming to. Do peop...
- 1. As a graduate who majored in English and an English teacher, I need to have expertise in Engli...
- how would you interpret the sentence "nine times out of ten I'm in my feelings"?
- Can I ask you a question? Can I ask a question? Can I ask a question to you? Are these expre...
- Does this sentence sound natural? My room is so empty that in the rainy summer days to avoid the...
- I still doze off sometimes. Is it correct sentence? Doze off= nap are the same?!