Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- It should be "ka" or "ga", when I speak "か" at the end of a question? Like: 佐藤さんは 学生ですか？
- 今佐藤さんから電話がありますよ。 does this sound natural?
- 佐藤先生 こんにちは 突然のご連絡で失礼いたします。 北陸大学未来創造学部国際マネジメント学科金融会計コースの四年生、mangoと申します。 ２＋２プロジェクトを参加し、中国で西安外...
- What does What does “that’s my wheelhouse” mean? mean?
- What does You gotta let me be me mean?
- What does What does “I wonder if they make I told you so cards in braille” mean? Can you break it...
- What does he was all over her like "ugly on an ape" mean?
- What does panty mean?
- What does Do a dab mean?
- What does What time do you get home? What time will you at home? What time are you going to get h...
- What does -pasta (as in creepy-pasta) mean?
- What does child prodigy mean?
- What does shenanigans mean?