Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 晩御飯にいつもサバを食べてばかりだ。 I keep eating saba fish for dinner. does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between 晩 and 夜 ?
- 晩御飯食べなかった。忘れた。 I forgot to eat dinner. does this sound natural?
- was "version" come from "verse"? there's a big difference between those words
- brakes, accelerator why is one plural, while the other is singular?
- 英語では省略や連結した会話の発音が多いことを学びました。しかし、a little bit は、非常に良く耳にしますが、略されないようです。私がタイプするときにも、面倒だと思っています。これが略...
- Does my grammar sound natural? Hello. Do you, or does anyone in your family, want to get back...
- Does this sentence sound natural English? I would like you to correct this. - - - If you go th...
- Does my grammar sound natural? Hello. Do you, or does anyone in your family, want to get back ...
- how dose after “every” sound you? No matter how many times I listen, I can’t catch it.
- Someone said to me ''In English-speaking countries like the US, we don't say "you are as beautifu...
- what did he say from 0 7〜 0 13？ https://youtu.be/-K0yi17Nz3k
- Daily Use English Sentences Is this correct for a book title?