Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What's the meaning of (Va Fa Napoli) which Joey said in tv show F.R.I.E.N.D.S ?! 😅
- "I took a nap before my third class. It gave me my second wind." Hello! Do you think the sente...
- *rode closures starting on may third. *are there closures in the freeway exits. (does this soun...
- "I eat lunch" and "I have lunch" is it the same?
- S1. He drank the milk hot. S2. He drank the hot milk. What is the difference in meaning betwe...
- I can't stand spiders (does this sound natural?)
- What’s more common to say: Something is near me . Or . Something is close to me . ( near and clo...
- Nobody was going to learn how it works/worked. Which one must be used in this sentence works or w...
- "they don't need you, they are just pretend to." is this correct?
- Barcelona have ended up with an odd number of goals. What does odd mean?
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- Would you please help me? https://youtu.be/LEuFJNjKJh4 From 2:35 to 4:00 Mom : .....? Kid:...
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Is the word 버터 (butter) used in Korean slang? If so, what does it mean?