Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- do you say "have at them"?
- Is there a more elegant way to say “half-assing something”? Thank you!:)
- There is a hit-and-run accident. There was a hit-and-run accident. Which is correct?
- Does this sound natural? -- We used transparent plastic instead of glass for safety. -- Thanks~
- What’s the difference? 1. I speak a little of English. 2. I speak English a little. The first o...
- He has been rasing his hand on his wife. He has been rasing his hand against his wife. Do they m...
- I'm trying to be strong but the problem is overwhelming me. Does this sound natural?
- I feel light headed. I'm feeling light headed. Which one is correct?
- Do you have any comments on the tense of each dialog? Dialog 1 A: Why didn't you ask him to...