Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does it sound natural? We humans need to make too much effort to learn what treasures, I mean ta...
- are these right? I'm through following orders I'm through with following orders
- 1. I'm alone at home. 2. I'm alone in the/my house. 3. I'm alone in my place. 4. I'm home alone. ...
- "ad" " add" Are these two words homophones?
- Is this correct and natural? Please correct me If there is anything wrong. - Three years ago,...
- Hi, can I say the following?😊 A: Where are you? B: I am at home now. I am wondering if the B pa...
- Do you have a portable charger? Do you have a power bank? Which one do you say?
- What's the difference between contain and include?
- Does this sound natural? I’m currently on a walk with my dog who’s not been a very good boy today
- Could you give some examples with “ hangry”?