Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "chips" countable or uncountable noun?
- The horse slapped its tail at the bugs flying around it Is it correct?
- what you think of Vietnamese
- Hello, can any native speaker help me with my homework, please? Fishy Chanel-Croatian edition ...
- The horse uses its tail to slap bugs away. The horse uses its tail to slap away bugs. Are bot...
- What colour should the stallion’s body be? Or I can leave the gray colour. Does this sound natur...
- Hyekyo High School students have to wear school uniforms everyday. Does it sound natural?
- Bubble tea is my favorite drink Does it sound natural?
- Could you possibly check my spelling, please? Do you mean to ask me which language, Russian or...
- Could you give me examples of informal and sweet farewells in a letter to a friend? Thank you in ...