- What is the difference between 行き先 and 旅先 ?
- What does 行き先のないそれが彷徨い たゆたってこのがらんどうの箱に響いて鳴っているのです mean?
- What does 行き先のないそれが彷徨い たゆたって mean?
- Which do you think flows better? -- How many hours a day do you sleep? How many hours do you s...
- How do you ask someone’s birthday? Is it “When is your birthday?” Or is it “what is your birthday?”
- my concentration is so bad does it sound natural?
- Can I say both "whatever" and "anything"? Does it sound natural? - What do you want to eat? - Wh...
- What do 'going at it' and 'feisty' mean here (from a TV show; Seinfeld)? Announcer: Well, we'r...
- can i say "so sick" to something that is disgusting/cruel/brutal instead of something that is coo...
- He is engulfed by furious does it sound natural? or can you replace it with another term?
- I know this has nothing to with languages but please answer me.. today one of my “good” friends w...
- what does gain means? How can I make a sentence with that? and when can I use it?
- Can someone teach me English please?