Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is "the country it's in"means? "This building's 100 years older than the country it's in."
- We are really obliged to many countries for a lot of support each time such great earthquakes occ...
- Actually I'm planning to travel the country, but I'm not privy to there. does this sound natu...
- Can I say: download new uploading templates, if they suffer a revision
- is this natural? "the fact that consumer goods today can be had more cheaply"
- 맛이 이상한거 같아. Eww, it tastes weired, so I threw it out.
- Are the terms “back in the day” and “back then” synonymous?
- Can you say someone is on fire if he’s insulting everyone?
- he hardly can breathe Or he can hardly breathe
- I would appreciate if you could check and correct my entry for today🙇♀️ "Last night I made a ph...
- 1. Is there A milk in the fridge? 2. Is there milk in the fridge? Is “A” necessary before “milk”?
- ummm...translation of game is so difficult and tough.... My brain is about to self-explode.........
- Which do you prefer to say? 1. I forgot the preposition ‘to’ and didn’t even notice. 2. I forgo...