24 Dec 2017
Question about English (US)
What does Some go so far as surrounding themselves with their progress. mean?
Surround Yourself With Progress. When you complete a list of action steps, your instinct might be to throw the list away. After all, the work is completed! However, some creative professional teams take a different approach; they relish their progress. Some go so far as surrounding themselves with it.
- What is the difference between I'm going to do and I will do ?
- Which What's up. sounds the most natural?
- What is the difference between Give it a go and Let's challenge ?
- What does refrain mean?
- What does what does "it looks a little touch" mean? at 20:47 in that video https://youtu.be/4K3g...
- What does 외로워서 죽겠어 mean?
- What does ""还是" mean in the following sentence? 我们还是坐出租车吧 mean?
- What does 我到机场十分钟了 mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- "Fette bra". Hva betyr dette uttrykket? Er det det samme som "Veldig bra"?