24 Dec 2017
Question about Italian
How do you say this in Italian? "Followed you! Follow me back now?"
I followed an Italian person on Instagram and am trying to ask them to follow me back. I don't want to come across as rude or demanding though like I'm forcing them to follow back, how do I say it in a nice and simple way?
Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? pagame
- How do you say this in Korean? how can i speak korean without sounding weird
- How do you say this in English (US)? Lo que quiero es que tengamos una buena conversación.
- How do you say this in Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)? カップル(恋人)
- How do you say this in Japanese? Whats your name (casual)
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- What does peaky blinders mean?