- A:How are you? B:I'm great.And you? does this sound natural?
- When A tells B something. B can reply 'I got it.' or 'You got it.' What's difference between them?
- A: Like it? B: Sure A: That means No Seriously? "Sure" means No? Can you guide me to use it right?
- How do you say this in Korean? I felt pity for the boy.
- How do you say this in Japanese? You look like you're 25
- How do you say this in Japanese? I watch anime without subtitles
- How do you say this in Japanese? I learned japanese from watching a lot of japanese movies
- How do you say this in Simplified Chinese (China)? あなたから彼にその文章を微信で送っといてくれる？
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- What does weekend vibes mean?