Read more comments
- What difference between ”on top of that” and ”what is more”? And How can I use those phrases? ...
- Could you please tell me what is the difference between 'broad agreement' and 'broad consensus'? ...
- What is the difference between replace and substitution? In Chinese both of them mean 替换.
- At noon or in noon?
- can "toujours" also mean "still"?
- What does mean ghost as verb? I'ma ghost
- can you guys explain this ! when should I use the .이.나 ?
- Question about 切る and 着る. Is it true that their present and past simple negative forms are irregu...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?