Read more comments
- Which one is more natural? "The person on the coin is him" ▪コインについている人は彼です。 ▪コインに入っている人は彼です。
- Please correct this: Lack of food will be the biggest problem the world will confronts in the ne...
- Please correct this sentences: Of two problems,we have to improve economic situations more urgen...
- 사다 buy 살다 live noun modifying:~ 1. 사는 아파트 the apartment where i lived 2. 산 아파트 the apartment whe...
- Hi I'm wondering how you (native English speakers) call this. drawer? Or drawerS? I'm not sure wh...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Do you ever use "pardon?" in your daily life? If someone use that word instead of "sorry?" or "co...
- Why can’t I choose the ③ as the answer of N.462?
- What does “by far” mean?
- Is the word “quirky” considered impolite?
- stand on ceremony: to behave in a formal way: Please sit down and make yourself comfortable, we ...