Read more comments
- Between "I started to play" and "I started playing" which one is correct?
- Which one is correct? "I hope this/that is alright." or "I hope this/that is all right."
- 「好きている」 「好きでいる」 どっちが正しいでしょうか
- Which one is the correct or the best? Human resembles her/his lover. Human looks like her/his l...
- Traslation of this short text/ Traduzione di questo piccolo testo
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- ! Whoever wants to chat and make International Friends, feel free to join us, we are so friendly ...
- What do you call it?
- It's not your ever life that decides your future life but it's your future life that decides your...
- help me for netural,this "How many times have I accidentally named him? When I'm alone."
- When do you use the expression "That's f**ked up!" or "This is so f**ked up!". Please show me in ...