- Can someone clarify the usage of 아/어/여서? I know when it used for verbs and adjectives but I'm co...
- Can someone please explain the different verb endings and which situations to use them in?
- How do I know when to use 다 or 아요 on the end of verbs? Does it matter?
- Can someone help me with my verb endings? Explain why are they used and what are they
- Can someone explain to me the use of 고 as a verb ending?
- Is it correct? It is better if I leave my parents' place since I'm already 20. It is a good chance.
- Would you tell me whether the following sentences are correct? ――― After the pandemic, our live...
- Does this sound natural? You'll just end up feeling relieved after the meeting.
- What 'hits me with a birthday card' means here? "I need your thoughts about a good friend who,...
- What’s the difference between “to barge in”, “to sneak in” and “to break in”?
- This is my journal!!😆😆😆 Guys could you please help with my sentences?? I wanna know the most nat...
- It's my father's death anniversary. Does this sound natural?
- Come si dice "gomitata" in inglese?
- Goodnight. Good night. Have a goodnight. Have a good night. What are the differences?
- Does this sound natural? My dog is so spoiled he only drinks fresh running water from the bidet
- 파이팅 or 화이팅? (Fighting)
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- what does " 역시 " means? and how can I use it in making a sentence? thank you in advance 😀
- Guys, can anyone explain what does "D-Day" mean in Korean slang? I've heard it in so many differe...
- 새 옷을 입고 출근했는데 동료 한 명은 “우와, 새 옷 샀어요? 멋있네요.”라고 칭찬을 했습니다. 이 상황에서는 한국인이 무슨 말을 합니까? 표현 두 가지를 써야 되는데 ...