25 Dec 2017
Question about English (UK)
How do you say this in English (UK)? "its emphasis is less on A than on B". The writer points that B is important, right?
- How do you say this in English (US)? emphasis
- How to make emphasis to the person that does the action? For example, in Spanish: - ¿Fernando...
- Please show me example sentences with underline- giving emphasis .
- How do you say this in Turkish? كيف حالكم اليوم
- How do you say this in French (France)? I like autumn because the wear is really cool which can h...
- How do you say this in English (US)? " I have a good impression if him" "I got a good impression ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 저도 인트로만 서른마흔다섯번 돌려봤읍니다 meaning
- How do you say this in Korean? my sweater is comfortable
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?