- What is the difference between 自分 and 私の/私 ?
- 「自分を伟いと思っている」 どうしてここで「を」を使いますか。
- what does this mean? 自分で勉強してるって自然に話せてるから学校通ってるのかなと思う程うまいですよ！
- can anybody read this paragraph with a southern accent？ thank you！
- "What I always think will be reflected in my action." Hello! Do you think the sentence above s...
- what does “panipuri” mean in this picture ? What's this in aid of?
- "I didn't pay for the diner because it was on him." Hello! We say "It's on me". Can I say "It'...
- why do say "qualified enough" instead of "enough qualified"?
- Is this natural? Last quarter, there was an observation class for the principal. This time, ...
- what does "though" mean and when should I use only "though" or "even though"? what's the difference?
- This is gonna sound weird, but could you tell me what cardi b said here? haha thank you
- "I would like to come to Australia" or "I would like to go to Australia"?
- When I say: "My sister cleans her house herself" that's correct?