Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between 自分 and 私の/私 ?
- 「自分を伟いと思っている」 どうしてここで「を」を使いますか。
- what does this mean? 自分で勉強してるって自然に話せてるから学校通ってるのかなと思う程うまいですよ！
- I have a confusing question. I don't know how to use if conditional in this sentence. " If every...
- Have you any Korean songs do you like? <<< Does this sound natural?
- "There are many have no IOS devices" OR "There are many has no IOS devices"
- "He speaks English not BADLY" or "not BAD"?
- Clear.good. That's great. if you got it, You're doing really well, you've got covered the first...
- "I didn't follow the rules, so I was deprived of the membership. I can't go to the meeting anymor...
- "I will call you when I will have finished my homework" is this sentence correct?
- Which one would you be more likely to write? (a) Some studies show that men tend not to date a s...
- I have some questions about the phrase “what is A if not B” e.g. “what is grief if not love pre...
- Is ‘goodies’ an expression used in the US?