Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- Is there another word for q-tips? Can I use q-tips in a formal paper?
- what are the alternative word of "sorry"? and let me know the example too
- hi guys
- if you say "she is knocked up by her boyfriend " means to be pregnant?
- ① She must be sick, (because) she looks pale. ② She must be sick, (for) she looks pale. I would...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentence sounds natural? 😊 “Rosie was moving her arms up and ...
- What's negative form of "Do I?"
- “Let us go, ______?” the crooks said to the policeman. A. shall we B. won't you C. won't we D. d...
- I have a question about the following sentence： “These organs did not use as much energy.” What...
- can i say 'I'm a man of many flaws' even though i'm a woman?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- In September or On September or At September?
- Rewrite each sentence so that it contains the word in capitals, and so that the meaning stays the...
- mai dua karta hu ke tum hamesha kamyab or khush raho in English
- Which sentence is correct? Please forward the email to whomever you think relevant. OR Please ...