Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- About the roster for October to December, I am available to work on Monday 11 am – 2 pm and Tuesd...
- The Big Bang Theory (2012) "Evolution has made women sensitive to high-pitch noises while they s...
- Does this sound natural ? My friends and I believe in each other. So, we share our stories amo...
- Can I use "back there" to express a location that's far or behind the speaker? For instance: Some...
- Hi guys! Would anyone please teach me the difference between the two sentences below? 1:You need...
- Can any one tell me, where we use be, bieng, bring, been.
- how do you say papitas al hilo in English? these potatoes in English how can I say ?
- I will draw a natural and calm sight with a relaxing effect. ( is it right ?)
- how do you say these numbers? 1/3 2/3 4/3
- Can I use“in a mass” to express “to sum up”
- What is the appropriate greeting for chuseok? Like happy chuseok? Do you say it like that?
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Which phrase is the best to use? 즐거운 추석 명절 되세요? 추석 잘 보내세요? 해피 추석? 행복한 추석 되세요? :))
- in korea is 18 a slang word and is a bad word?
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏