- We usually eat some noodle at midnight on New Year's Eve to cross two years in Japan. does this s...
- the whole noodles were scattered and all over the sink. does this sound natural?
- They always eat only bland-tasting pan-fried noodles with just bean sprouts or curry without vege...
- What does 마지막처럼 mean?
- What does おさらばといこうぜ mean?
- What does Hasta acá llegamos mean?
- What does a tricky light switch mean?
- What does ~에서 볼 법한 mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？