25 Dec 2017
Question about English (US)
What does In such a building, both the children and the residents can share lots of activities together such as music, painting, gardening and so on. mean?
My question is who share those activities with whom? The children share activities together and residents share them together, or the children share them with the residents?
Read more comments
- I didn't know that it is such a old building. does this sound natural?
- I wonder if the building work next door will end by 5:30? 隣の工事、5時半までに終わるかなあ？ does this sound n...
- You know that building, they've sealed all the outlets in the building so that its visitors can't...
- What does "crisp features" and "lit" in the sentence"He had crisp features, a slight overbite, an...
- What does 한국어에 대한 모르는 언어 있는데 도와줄수 있는 사람 있나요? 껌딱지 무슨 뜻이에요? 찝찝한 사람 같은 말인가요? 아니면 계속 좋아하는 사람은 따라온는 말은...
- What does Prácticamente todo el país ya tiene cobertura de fibra óptica. mean?
- What does Degistrimedm mean?
- What does ну ты! mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- "Fette bra". Hva betyr dette uttrykket? Er det det samme som "Veldig bra"?