- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- I don't drink to the point of blacking out. I don't drink to the point of passing out. I don't ...
- As a native speaker, how do you understand the word in phrase “take a seat”? Thanks!
- What's that one word that means "a man taking care of another man's child"? It could be a man wh...
- When I wave my arms, my shoulder bones gurgle. Does this sound natural?
- What is he saying? And How about his pronunciation?
- What is the difference between : ● He has got a cat ● He got a cat
- what do these following phrases mean: voiceless glottal fricative voiceless labiodental fricat...
- There is no correct answer to life. Is this natural?
- What's the ORIGIN of "brown-nose"? I'm eager to know! Can someone please explain or share what yo...
- Are both sentences natural? It's strong alcohol drink. It has high alcohol content.