Read more comments
- 人間の感情を理解することが難しいですね。 人間の心、 複雑だと思いますが興味をそそられる。Human emotions are difficult to understand. The huma...
- でも人間の心のことなので、とても難しくもあります。 I think I understand the basic meaning of this sentence but can someon...
- What is the difference between 人間 and 人 ?
- How to say in Japanese "how's your holiday?"
- Would you use 떨리다 to say nervous? In a sentence like, " She seemed the most nervous at her first ...
- Are these correct? 大家好，我是Yuni，中文名字是裕响。我在Italki上教日语。我在日本奈良出生和长大，所以我的母语是日语。我的妈妈是日本人，爸爸是美国人。我从13岁...
- What is study room in Chinese?
- Dear friends, I am studying Japanese exercise and having problem with あまり For example お祭りの後は、ゴ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- I got a phone call this morning and suddenly my work schedule changed. Does this sound natural?
- He was holding a paper map. He was holdng onto a paper map. can somebody explain the difference ...
- "There's never ____ petrol after Sam uses the car." 1. much 2. any Which is correct? I think bot...
- What is the most used word? book holder / book stand
- Is "overtourism" English or Japanglish?