25 Dec 2017
- How do you pronounce YOLO (you only live once) in conversation? Also a few examples, please.
- How do you pronounce yowza? I think I heard it used in the American tv show how I met your mother...
- How to pronounce "Dentist's",there are two "s",it is pronounced/dentists/,right??
- Does this make sense? Drinking the boba for the first time in a long time.
- Is this correct ? : 나 병이 때문에 매일 약을 먹어야해
- Does this make sense? We know each other on the exchange language app, and today is the first ti...
- Which one do you more use it? I'm filling it with water I'm filling with water
- trong giáo trình có ăn không xuể ấy chứ!! xuể. nghĩa là gì???
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- What does weekend vibes mean?
- Does this make sense? I’m not a smart girl, so the only way for me to improve my English skill is...
- Does this make sense? People shouldn’t rely on translation apps too much, as sometimes it cannot...
- I'm trying to make a question on the website to finding something. But, I failed. That's why I ...
- Wharf does "accommodation " mean ?
- Which one is more common or what's the difference ? I have had an accident or I had an accident ?