Read more comments
- For you guys, what is the easiest language to learn? The language that is not consists of complic...
- Please tell me. You guys favorite football team. Thank you.
- Is it ok to say "どうしたの?気分ないじゃない。。" to mom? Is it rude or natural?
- いつ「〜ようになる」を使ってもいいですか？ 例えば、 私の妹がお箸を使えるようになりました。
- They said she was a good actress = She was said to be a good actress. They said the president...
- C'est quoi le différence entre 'j'aime' et 'j'aime bien'?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- Is the verb 'nip' used in this sense in US English?
- "If he were coming, he would be here now" Could someone please tell me why "coming" can go with ...
- Comma needed? "I am a passenger () and I ride, and I ride"
- Is it correct to say: Thank you for these advice if it is wrong, how can mention more than one a...
- “How are you letely?” is correct? or “How have you been lately?” is better?