- "J: Good. Uh...can I borrow your white-out?" Can you tell me what is "white-out"?
- How do you say this in English (US)? J ai mal à la tête
- What does It sounds good, specially "J" letter mean?
- tell me the answer
- Which sounds natural? A: What did you brush your teeth yesterday with? B: What did you brush yo...
- tell me the answer please
- Does the following sentence sound natural? I sometime want to have a golden retriever, but I'm m...
- What number necktie from your right would you like to see? Does this sound natural?
- Help me with this question, please. thank you!
- I can't understand this question. Could you Please, help me? thank you
- Help! Which one is the correct word? thank you
- "some people wish to protect our nature" "some people wishes to protect our nature" which is ...
- which one is correct? 1. Can we sort out this problem later? 2. Can we sort this problem out later?