Read more comments
- How do I say "be good at" in another way?
- Which is the best way to learn an accent or to become fluent on speaking without a very bad pronu...
- Which by the way, when i see planes i get reminded of an ex-boyfeiend. sounds the most natural?
- Do you know what king of words Rivers Cuomo is singing? Below is correct? Saw your picture in th...
- when you want to know directions in Japan how do you say left and right
- I wish I could go back in time before the accident! Does this sound natural?
- Is the word "Predilection" common in English and do you use it in a day to day basis?
- Welche Sprachen lernen die Schüler in Deuschland außer Englisch meistens?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Is the phrase " throw (some) light on something outdated? Do people in English speaking countries...
- Is this setence correct? "Alone under the rain, I'm thinking"
- When I called her at 7 a.m. she had not started yet. Is it correct?
- Squirrel's faces are so cute when they're gathering foods into their cheeks. Does this sound nat...
- Is there an English expression when a person is lost in their thoughts, staring into nothing and ...