It also depends on the region. Where I live there is a lot of Asian influence, so there are a lot of Eastern religious beliefs, usually blended a bit with Christian beliefs. Also, there are a lot of atheists. But in the south, I'd say 70% are very devoutly Christian of some sort (there are many different types of Christian with different beliefs) and the other 30% are basically Christian, though not really devout. The east coast has a lot of Middle East immigrants, so there are a lot of muslims there too. There are very few muslims by where I live.
Because we are founded on religious freedom most people will be very open to anything . Majority will be Christian but it’s vastly influenced by so many other cultures and religions that each person is very individualized .
The Language Level symbol shows a user's proficiency in the languages they're interested in. Setting your Language Level helps other users provide you with answers that aren't too complex or too simple.
Has difficulty understanding even short answers in this language.
Can ask simple questions and can understand simple answers.
Can ask all types of general questions and can understand longer answers.
Can understand long, complex answers.
This answer was given within 60 minutes of the question being posted.
How do you say "Hello" in Korean? Find out on HiNative!