- In Christmas, here in Japan we more often than not spend time with our boy/girl friend, However o...
- It's getting like Christmas. We can see a lot of Christmas decoration on the street. does this so...
- What will you do at Christmas?
- He was accused of theft. He was charged with theft. Are they the same? Thank you.
- This is some of my like go-to snacks if I'm in Korea. in this sentence, what does "If" mean???
- What helps improve learning Spanish?
- 시간 있으실 분! 뭐라고 써있는지 알려 주세요🙏🏻
- pls help me check if I do correctly below Chang to form 아요/어요 1. 바쁘다 -> 바빠요 2. 많다 -> 많아요 3. ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- Salt and money ____ what I want. A. Is B. Are Which is correct?
- Can you help me with activity b?
- "On Saturday night" or "At Saturday night"?
- A friend of mine asked me: Do you like the rain? Does it sound natural if I say: It all depends o...
- Which one makes more sense? 1-He didn't want the permission from us. 2-He didn't ask for our perm...