Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this kind of a bike in English?
- From today the school is closed 6days, So I made a cake. But it was not very delicious...
- What does “I gave you that for a reason,” mean? NOTE: In the previous scene, Rachel told Mike to...
- What does "there was this prominent account who had like a gimmick about being a violent torturer...
- It rained in Korea yesterday. 🐤 Please help me sound natural
- whats the longest word in english
- Demand for care hospital increases as the populcomes older. Is the English word order correct?
- Unpolite was a word in archaic English? And nowadays we say impolite? Is unpolite still used?
- How do you call that linking the sounds of two words? Thank you!
- Brian was only six years old when both of his parents died influenza. Is the English word order ...