Read more comments
- The Eiffel Tower in the night💫💫 I've just finished packing my luggage. It's time to say goodbye ...
- How do you say "they would have seen the Eiffel tower" in spanish?
- He visited the Eiffel Tower. He was in Paris. He said that he enjoyed the food in France. He then...
- Can I use “suck” in public place? For instance, how was the game? It sucked.
- How do you say each day of the week in Korean?
- 请问，这句话里“娘们”啥意思？ 韩商言，你就是一娘们，连个女生你都不敢追
- اليوم يوم الجمعة و الساعة الان الثانية الا خمسة وتاريخ اليوم هو الثامنة عشر من اكتبر هل هذه صحيحة؟
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- My teacher says “Your writing style is clear and without extra words .” Without extra words mean...
- Could you tell me whether you could use "do-it-all" to refer to a person, please? And also, if ...
- Would you mind answering a question, please? I'm wondering whether "must have done" could be use...
- “Don’t need no credit card” I though it means I need credit. Why it means opposite? Lol
- What is the difference in meaning between 1. He showed up on me. 2. He showed up to me.