Read more comments
- What is the difference between なぜ？ and どうして？ and Other words that mean "why?" ?
- なぜかあまりわかっていませんが、この文は日本語で何と言いますか？「I want to talk to B, not A.」 僕が言おうとした時には「Aじゃなくて、Bに話したい」と言いました...
- Anyone online who can talk with me? I’m new here!😝
- "Nothing will come in the way of the dedicated mother doing all she can to provide for her childr...
- Is there any difference between these ones? I plan to do something. I plan on doing something.
- can somebody help me paraphrase this international travel is becoming cheaper than before, so mor...
- 1. I have studied English for ten years. 2. I have been studying English for ten years. → I canno...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Could you tell me whether you could use "do-it-all" to refer to a person, please? And also, if ...
- Would you mind answering a question, please? I'm wondering whether "must have done" could be use...
- “Don’t need no credit card” I though it means I need credit. Why it means opposite? Lol
- What is the difference in meaning between 1. He showed up on me. 2. He showed up to me.
- Which of A - D is correct to fill the blank with? --------------------------------------------...