Read more comments
- Can I use plural form: “credits” here?
- How to response to "If there’s anything we can do to help out, please let us know. "？
- 1.It goes without saying that 〜. 2.It is needless to say that 〜. 3.Needless to say, 〜. Which exp...
- My friend said “ My head hurts.” So I want to say that “ I’ll rub your head.” or “I’ll stroke yo...
- usually you're always have prediction and it become true! is this correct?
- The passage below is tough for me. I'd like to know what it basically says. Thanks.
- How can you show your face around here after what you did? Does it make sense? Thank you.
- What's the difference between A, B : A : It is not possible that she got my message. B : It is ...
- Do you understand my English?
- If it's 5:50 pm and at 6:00 pm is coming a rolling blackout, could i tell somebody that? for exam...