Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does this sound natural? How about holding a trial class? The participants will be able to know ...
- I went to a tutoring session in the afternoon. Does this sound natural?
- Does this sound natural to you? 1. You have only one opportunity, so don’t squander it. 2. Don...
- I have 2 older sisters and a younger brother. I am the most beautiful out of all her _____. O...
- " he's mine in the ends " or " he's mine in the end "
- Drama queen means someone cause trouble too often?
- Merhaba ben türküm ingilizce öğrenmek için sık sık konuşabileceğim İngiliz bir arkadaş arıyorum....
- How do you use adjust in English?
- I will be being busy on Wednesdays from the next week. Does this sound natural?
- I guess that he was busy with his work. = He ( ) ( ) ( ) busy with his work.
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Are there videos that show you techniques to flip ddakji? If not can you share your tips and tricks?
- What are the korean equivalents for: babe, honey, sweetie, etc.?
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- When people say yes in kdramas, why does it sound like "de" instead of "ne"?