Read more comments
- What does this sentence mean? '社会の影の部分を鋭くえぐっている' In context 競争社会の問題、親子の断絶、家庭の崩壊、若者の挫折感など、第二次世界大...
- 社会に出れば皆そう現実の教え方が早すぎても遅すぎても子どもの精神はきちんと育たない子どもの素質を見極めて適度な負荷を加えないとね What does this mean?
- Why is ‘サボ’ in ‘サボる’ written in katakana?
- Исправьте мои ошибки, пожалуйста! 1) Она на каждых занятиях много вопросов и домашних заданий за...
- I’ve been studying the Korean present [-아요/-어요/-여요] and past [-았어요/-었어요/-였어요] tense, and I don’t ...
- I want to say “I was caught in a bit of a traffic”. I know 「渋滞を巻き込まれた」but how do I add the “a bi...
- can you give me the conjugation of verb in Spanish for present tense.. and is thereany case in sp...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- "I had a vision last night" what does "vision" exactly mean in that sentence?
- we call a woman who is going to be a bride "bride to be" does that expression apply to whatever e...
- Could you give me a ride to the station near hear? Is this sentence natural?
- Can I say like, "I will prepare some gifts for guests coming from foreign country"? Or just to sa...
- Complicated Should I need to clearly pronounce the “L” sound in this word ?