25 Dec 2017
Question about English (US)
I often see people try to write English sentence with difficult grammar and word. I think it is better to write simple and understandable. Even if the English sentence is an email in Business scene, simple sentence is the best. what do you think about this?
- TIMEに「American people think about sexual intercouse as 'Peanuts and Strawberry jam sandwich.」とあった...
- What do people mean when they say 'no pun intended'
- Which I've never met people who come from other countries. sounds the most natural?
- When writing in Korean, do you use spacing?
- この女の子は何と言いましたか？ 文を書いていただけませんか？
- "Let's meet ___ the mountainside at 4." Which is correct? 1. in 2. at 3. on "I was tol...
- Which Kanji can I put in (??) spot? 3年前に東京へ来て(??)ここにすんでいる
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- I have taken my dog to the vet once a year. Is this sentence correct?
- Hi! Do these sentences sound natural? 1. He's having some free time, that's why he's here now. ...
- what's he saying?
- well, I don't really want to extend the speech so I will get to the point now/i don't wanna exten...
- Which is correct? (The secretary had to book a table at a restaurant for her boss.) #1 She calle...