25 Dec 2017
Question about Hindi
How do you say this in Hindi? Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.
- How do you say this in Arabic? tout
- How do you say this in Japanese? mein japanisch ist noch nicht so gut
- How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? i love my mom
- How do you say this in Korean? Grandmother
- How do you say this in Russian? que te gusta cocinar en casa ?
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?